Fred Scott (1942-2001) was one of Britain’s most renowned furniture designers of his period. As a tribute to Scott, and expanding on the success of his hm25 seating, Hitch Mylius developed Fred/hm26, a family of generously proportioned sofas providing a more relaxed and informal version of Scott’s classic.
The Fred collection can be used with the tables and benches fro m the Scott/hm25 collection, and has its own specifically dimensioned table.
Multi-tone upholstery is available - cushions and body can be upholstered in different fabrics and leathers. Special sizes are also available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
• FSC-accredited beech and panel construction with elastic webbed seats. Cushions are wrapped graded foam.
• Single piece under-frames are black/white powder coated steel or brushed stainless steel, with steel plated options including polished brass (gold), polished copper(rose gold), bronze or black nickel to order, as well as any RAL or BS colour.
• A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.
Table top options:
• Toughened glass tops with an acid-etched or smoked finish. We do not recommend clear glass as the underframe is visible. Back painted glass is also available.
• Walnut veneer with dark stained edge, oak veneer with natural edge, and white or black laminate with matching lacquered edge. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order.
• Durable quartz in black, white or green options – quartz is more durable than marble, very easy to maintain and perfect for high traffic commercial environments.
|product code||width (mm)||depth (mm)||height (mm)||seat height (mm)||weight (kg)|
|hm26b 2-seat sofa||1510||880||700||420||48|
|hm26c 3-seat sofa||2140||880||700||420||64|
|hm26d 4-seat sofa||2550||880||700||420||72|