Designed for both contract and domestic environments, Simon Pengelly's generously proportioned hm85 armchair is characterised by the meticulous detailing of its sculptural form, skilful tailoring and elegant finishing. Available in either low-back or high-back versions, the steel framework incorporating a sprung seat is encapsulated in a high-density cmhr foam moulding.
Footstools are also available.
Multi-tone upholstery is available - inside and outside panels can be upholstered is different fabrics. When specified in leather the inside panels can be upholstered in supple leather, with outer panels in fabric.
• Moulded polyurethane high performance foam over a steel frame.
• Tubular steel base with black/white powder coated or polished chrome finish, with plated options including polished brass (gold), polished copper(rose gold), bronze or black nickel to order, as well as any RAL or BS colour. A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.
• Return steel swivel base in either black/white/grey powder coat.
• Standard finishes include walnut veneer with dark stained edge, oak veneer with natural edge, and white or black laminate with matching lacquered edge. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order.
• Durable quartz in black, white or green options – quartz is more durable than marble, very easy to maintain and perfect for high traffic commercial environments.
|product code||width (mm)||depth (mm)||height (mm)||seat height (mm)||weight (kg)|
|hm85a swivel chair||850||720||690||380||24|
|hm85a2 4-leg chair||850||720||690||380||15|
|hm85h high back swivel chair||850||750||930||380||26|
|hm85h2 high back chair||850||750||930||380||18|