Magnus Long's hm107 Quiet Surfaces collection of tables can be used with his hm106 Quiet Seating to form banquette and canteen seating, as well as being suitable for meeting rooms and office spaces. With their cantilevered ends and looping under frames, the collections beautifully mirror each other's proportions.
The 'quiet' design can create a discreet addition to a space, leaving a feeling of calm - reflected in the design's symmetry.
Available with three table top lengths and in two heights - a dining height and high-working/standing
Bespoke sizes and finishes are available, including raw, lacquered steel.
- Veneer or laminate bonded to MDF, with water based lacquer over veneered tops.
- Bases are powder coated steel.
- Tubular steel in a black/white powder coated finish, as well as any RAL or BS colour.
- A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.
- Locking castors are available to order.
- walnut veneer with dark stained edge, oak veneer with solid wood edging.
- White/black laminate with lacquered birch ply or white/black ABS edges. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order.
- Plain pressed caramel bamboo with lacquered finish.
- Natural linoleum with lacquered birch ply edge.
|product code||width (mm)||depth (mm)||height (mm)||seat height (mm)||weight (kg)|
|hm107b1 wide table||2000||1000||750||49|
|hm107c1 wide table||24000||1000||750||58|
|hm107d high table||1600||780||1100|
|hm107e high table||2000||780||1100|
|hm107e1 wide high table||2000||1000||1100||54|
|hm107f high table||2400||780||1100|
|hm107f1 wide high table||2400||1000||1100||63|