Fred Scott (1942-2001) was one of Britain’s most renowned furniture designers of his period. As a tribute to Scott, and expanding on the success of his hm25 seating, Hitch Mylius developed Fred/hm26, a family of generously proportioned sofas providing a more relaxed and informal version of Scott’s classic.
The Fred/hm26 collection can be used with the tables and benches from the Scott/hm25 collection, and has its own specifically dimensioned table.
Multi-tone upholstery is available - cushions and body can be upholstered in different fabrics and leathers. Special sizes are also available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- FSC-accredited beech and panel construction with elastic webbed seats. Cushions are wrapped graded foam.
- Single piece under-frames are in black or white powder coated steel, with brushed stainless steel and other RAL colours to order.
- Legs can also be specified in a plated finishes - polished brass (gold), polished copper (rose gold), polished chrome, antique or chocolate bronze, and black nickel. A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.
- Walnut veneer with dark stained edge, oak veneer with natural edge, and white or black laminate with matching lacquered edge. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order.
- Forbo lino
- Durable quartz in white – quartz is more durable than marble, very easy to maintain and perfect for high traffic commercial environments.
|product code||width (mm)||depth (mm)||height (mm)||seat height (mm)||weight (kg)|
|hm26b 2-seat sofa||1510||880||700||420||48|
|hm26c 3-seat sofa||2140||880||700||420||64|
|hm26d 4-seat sofa||2550||880||700||420||72|